Instant Money Transfers
Instant (express) money transfers (transfers without opening a bank account) are among the most popular, simple and convenient ways to buy bitcoin, litecoin and other digital currencies.
With our company funding your digital currency account is no harder than sending money to your relatives! Also, you can easily withdraw funds from your digital account using express cash transfers as method of receiving your cash.
Our major partner that provides us an opportunity to send and receive payments through express cash transfer is well-known money transmitter - MoneyPolo, which has over 400 000 locations, including it's own branches and agents locations worldwide. Thanks to MoneyPolo cooperation with leading money transfers operators, hundreds of thousands points of cash withdrawal and deposit are available to our clients. You can find a service point virtually in any country/city of the world. Agent offices allowing to send and receive money are located not only in banks, but also in currency exchanges, big stores (supermarket chains), various cash acceptance offices, etc. This allows to save considerable time by choosing the convenient payment point in your city.
If you want to send payment or receive express cash transfer for your order, you can use the following money transfer systems:
- Money Exchange. Payment institusion registered in Banco de España, covers all territories of Spain and has branches in the main destinations in Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
- URemit. Extensive network of money transfers' agents. The company was incorporated in the year 2006 as a money services business provider, registered with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) under MSB regulations. The system is widespread in the Middle East and Indian Ocean countries.
- Unistream. This instant transaction system is widely popular in European and Asian countries, it includes over 45,000 of agent locations in over 90 countries of the world. To send/receive funds with Unistream is one of the most cost-efficient way. The maximal transfer sum depends on the currency of the transfer as well as on countries of recipient and sender and can be up to $30,000 in equivalent.
- Contact. Over 85,000 service points in over 100 countries of the world. It is widespread in CIS countries, Europe and Asia. A ceiling sum of Contact transaction depends on the country of sending/receiving and usually is not higher than $10,000.
- Leader. Large money transmitter that has more than 130,000 locations all over the world. It has more that 500 banking partners and very attractive commission policy.
- Caspian Money Transfer. This money transfer system covers 120 countries. System was created in 2007 in Azerbaijan. Minimal fee for the transfer is just 1%.
- Anelik. A first system of international money transfers which appeared in CIS (Armenia) where it is still on the leading positions. The network includes over 60,000 agent branches located in 90 countries of the world. Anelik is an address-based system of money transfers. If you want to withdraw bitcoin, litecoin or any other cryptocurrency to cash via this system, you need to indicate the address of the branch, where it will be convenient for you to get the cash. Depending on your location you can send/receive up to USD 10,000 per transaction.
- Intel Express. Widespread international money remittance network. Works in 75 countries around the globe.
- Blizko. Mostly being used in CIS countries, but also has branches in some other European and Asian countries; transfers are instant and can be sent in USD and Euro.
- Privat Money. More than 1700 locations to send and receive money transfers in Ukraine, Georgia, United Kingdom, Latvia, Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Portugal, Uzbekistan, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic.
Money transfers are accepted both in USD/EUR except for some countries where financial operations are performed only in local currency. Additional information is provided in the relevant sections of our site. If you have questions regarding buying or selling digital currencies, please contact our consultants for detailed information.
NB! When performing this or that operation agent may ask you to provide your ID (passport, driver's license or other).
- We work with all money transfer operators exclusively through official agreements which makes impossible the loss of your funds, account blocking or other unpleasant events.