Local Bank Transfer
Do you need a reliable partner in buying and selling bitcoin, litecoin, peercoin, and other cryptocurrencies in shortest terms, and with minimal fees using local currency? We will help you!
Local bank transfers are usually performed faster than those based on international SWIFT transfers. Their costs are low, and in most cases, the conversion of your local currency into USD is made for free. Clients also have access to an intra-bank transaction without fees.
Our company constantly develops and is striving to have partners and agents in every country. We are signing contracts with organizations from various countries and currently we have bank accounts in the following countries/regions:
- Thanks to having the bank account in EU countries, our clients can receive and send quick and economic bank transfers through SEPA (in Euro).
- Besides the Visa/MC and SEPA, alternative payment methods: prepaid vouchers, etc. are available;
- We are connecting to some other popular European alternative payment methods providers. This will allow us to get and send funds to the most European banks instantaneously - check our news! Countries where we already have bank accounts:
- Our Czech clients have a possibility to buy and sell Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies with CZK instantly or with minimal delay using our bank account in the Czech Republic. Cash deposits are also accepted at 640 branches all over the country! Please check out our exchange form for details!
We provide our European clients with an opportunity to deposit and withdraw funds in digital currencies in minutes and with minimal fees.
- Our partnership with local payment processing made it possible to buy cryptocurrencies in Canada instantly using INTERAC® Online! INTERAC® Online allows you to pay instantly online using your account at one of the 19 financial institutions (banks and credit unions). Since 2007 the service has been available to customers of four of the five largest Canadian banks: RBC Royal Bank, BMO Bank of Montreal, Scotiabank, and TD Canada Trust and a number of other financial institutions.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), eCheck and Direct Debit from your Canadian bank account are also supported. Such transfers are not instant, taking about up to 1-3 business days. CAD transfers to any local bank are also possible for «selling bitcoin» orders.
Buying/selling bitcoins, litecoins, and other digital currencies in Canada were never so easy! We are going to increase the number of supported payment methods for Canada in 2016, follow our updates.
We're currently working on adding various systems of local transfers which are comfortable and inexpensive for users from different parts of the world. You can expect the news soon! Meanwhile, participate in our surveys and tell us, what payment and withdrawal methods, digital currencies, etc. do you prefer!
We are preparing to enter the US market at the nearest period of time. Stay tuned!You can also read Press about us